Palmdoc 1 has been engineered and manufactured to a standard of excellence to ensure years of reliable usage. Designed for simplicity and ease of use with large buttons and large screen and concise instructions.
- Assay method: Electrochemical biosensor
- Sample size: 0.5 µL (Auto insufficient blood detection)
- Average calculation: 7, 15, 30, 45 and 90 days
- Measuring time: 5 seconds
- GDH-FAD Enzyme technology
- Hematocrit range: 20 ~ 60%
- Memory capacity: 450 (DVLA Compliant)
- Power supply: One 3-volt lithium battery
- Battery life: Approximately 1,000 tests
- Meter dimensions: 95 mm(L) x 53 mm(W) x 16 mm(H)
- Meter weight:69 g (including battery)
- Verified by TUV to adhere to ISO:15197:2015
The specifications may be changed without prior notice.